This blog is a review of new, old, and classic books. It will mainly focus on YA and crossover fiction. Why? “So many books, so little time” I had to narrow the field somehow and it’s an area that I love to read and write. This site intends to review books weekly with an added weekly musing, commenting on some aspect related to the publishing world.
Who am I? I’m no different to the millions of you out there who are passionate about the written word, where it can take you and how it can change your life. I’m a little bit crazy – aren’t we all? I stash my books, everywhere, just like a lolly/candy addict, my handbag, car, lounge room, bedroom – I once found one in the pantry, I’m still not sure how that got there!
- I love reading – obsessively (duh!), dancing – crazily and singing – badly
- Favourite colour is white. None of this “white isn’t a colour stuff” it’s actually all the colours absorbed, therefore a colour.
- Favourite song is “Sweet Child of Mine” by Guns and Roses. Anyone who knows me thinks this hilarious, but I love that song.
- Favourite book, I don’t play favourites, it’s impossible to choose, if all my books were drowning I’d try and save them all. (yes, this is a play on the psychological question if one of your children were drowning who would you save, and this brings me to number 5)
- Psychologists and I do not get along.
- I find people (see above answer) with God complexes annoying.
- I’m doing this because I want to connect with people who love words as much as I do. ENJOY!
Disclosure – Many of the books reviewed are the property of the reviewer or library, if a review is from a publishers’ copy or ARC it will be noted. The reviews are solely the opinion of the reviewer and in no way persuaded by publishers, authors or agents. If a publisher wishes to send an ARC or review copy please use the contact form.