Yay! How exciting to have Bookgirl nominated for a Liebster award. Another blogger describe it as a “Virtual Hug”; I like that.
I wish to thank fellow blogger http://ejmcgrorey.wordpress.com for nominating me. You are wonderful! It ‘s is so nice to have people say I’ve read and liked what you’ve written.
The Liebster award is a way to spread the word about new blogs you love, so I’ve joined the list and I hope to share with you some fantastic blogs and some random facts about moi!
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
The answers to the 11 question provided by 90,000 wordshttp://ejmcgrorey.wordpress.com/
- What are you hoping to achieve with your blog?
Meet, Entertain and Inform.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given on blogging/writing?
- What was the last concert you went to?
Robbie Williams with the added support of Duran Duran -bonus!
- What’s your biggest dream?
That I was Buffy, slaying evil vampires – oh, you mean that type of dream.
I’m at the Academy Awards giving my much rehearsed acceptance speech for best screenplay.
- What’s the best TV show you’re currently watching and why?
I still love The Amazing Race. I would love to go on that show.
Except if they have a gross eating challenge then I’d have to hand that over to my partner.
- Why do you write?
I have a strange compulsion where my hand has its own free will and makes lots of scribbles on pieces of paper; it’s a condition really. No piece of paper can be left blank.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter and who was it to?
Yesterday. It was to my son’s teacher. This alone keeps stationary makers in business.
- On the weekend, if you’re not writing, what are you usually doing?
This is allocated family time. I’m all theirs.
9. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither, they are both evil conglomerates haha.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go and why?
Harry Potter world, I have a few spells I’d like to cast.
11. How would you describe yourself in three words?
I am stubborn.
Next 11 Random facts: Hmmm if you go to my about page I’ve already shared 7 so therefore i owe only 4.
1. My eyes are sometimes blue, sometimes green.
2. I find the reality shows “The Housewives of… ” a fascinating anthropological study.
3. I’m obsessed with the traffic report.
4. I’m a girl who hates shoe shopping.
Five blog I nominate are:
I love this blog because she post beautiful poetry that brings sunshine to my day.
I nominate this blog because her words come from the heart and i always appreciate what she has to say.
Cat is a talented and generous writer and her posts are always a highlight of my week.
Love FictionFans blog, excellent reviews with entertaining writing and pics as well.
I nominate Lakmi for her meaningful words, that are both touching and beautiful.
My eleven questions I ask these bloggers are:
1. Name the superhero power you would most like to possess.
2.Which author, alive or dead, would you like to meet?
3. What book was your favourite as a child?
4. Which book do you wish you wrote?
5. Have you always wanted to be a writer?
6. If you had to choose another occupation what would you be?
7. What’s your favourite genre?
8. What was the worst book to film conversion?
9. What was the best book to film conversion?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. Have you enjoyed the blogging experience?